How to Use Ninja Blender? Good Tips and Guides in 2021
Ninja blenders are a great way to make your own fresh, healthy and delicious smoothies. Ninja blenders have a powerful motor that can crush ice with ease. However, it is not always easy to know how to use them properly or where you should start when trying this new kitchen appliance for the first time. That’s why we created this blog post on tips on how to become an expert ninja blender user in 2021!
This article will show you How to Use Ninja Blender? Besides that, we provide some Good Tips and Guides in using.
What is the advantages of Ninja Blender?
You can read more about the benefits of using a ninja blender in 2021.
– Ninja blenders are very powerful and will leave you with smooth, silky drinks in just a few seconds (depending on the ingredients and setting).
– They are also quick and easy to clean. You don’t have to disassemble anything. Remember that this is an appliance for those on the go!
– Most models can even cook soups or make dough. Just add water and eggs!
– You don’t have to keep a close eye on your ninja blender like you would with a less powerful blender. This is because the blades are so sharp and they power through so quickly that it can process almost anything (soups, sauces).
Steps by steps on How To Use Ninja Blender?
– First, wash the blender pitcher and all attachments with warm soapy water. Rinse well and dry before use.
– Fill the blender a minimum of halfway up with ingredients that have a little fluidity (milk or juice). If you’d like to try crushing ice then fill the container 3/4 full. This is important as if you don’t do this there will be too much air in your drink causing it to expand during blending, leading to an explosion!
– Securely attach the lid according to instructions in 2021. Some models require a twist motion while others require pushing down at an angle until it fits into place properly. You can also use your ninja blender without securing the lid for soft batter mixtures (muffins, cakes etc.).
– Select the appropriate speed for your drink. Smoothies and shakes should be on a lower setting while thicker drinks such as frappes should be run at a higher speed.
– Some ninja blenders can also make food by using one of the pre set automatic buttons (soup, dough). If you are making soup then add water and any ingredients that need to cook (meat or raw vegetables). Some models will even cook meat if left in chop mode for an extended period of time! For this kind of operation you MUST leave the lid off!
Some useful tips on How To Use Ninja Blender?
You can read more about ninja blender tips here .
1. It’s important to learn how to use your ninja blender properly before getting started. Read the manual in 2021 or watch some youtube videos for good tips on How To Use Ninja Blender?
2. Always follow recipes when using the appliance. There are thousands of smoothie recipes available online as well as delicious new soup ideas!
3. You need to add liquids first (and the ice last for extra firmness) if your recipe calls for it. You also need to add the ingredients that won’t blend well first (like nuts).
4. Don’t forget to add your all important ice!
5. The more powerful the blender, the thicker the smoothie. If you want something thinner, you may need to add water and additional ice cubes.
6. Always make sure you cover both top and bottom of jar before turning on the machine. Also, don’t point toward yourself when blending or remove lid while motor is running as this can be dangerous!
7. Remember that not all recipes are suitable for every model of ninja blender 2021. The best way to tell if a recipe will work with your appliance is to investigate whether or not it has preset buttons for the task! If it doesn’t then you may have trouble.
8. Some recipes require longer blending than others, so keep an eye on your drink and stop the blender when all of your ingredients are thoroughly combined.
9. If you are having troubles with a specific type of recipe (frozen drinks or smoothies) then try using Ice Crushing mode as this will help to give you better results.
10. Don’t blend anything else after making a smoothie – unless its the dishes! Then run some warm water in the pitcher and add some dishwashing liquid. Hit pulse once or twice and rinse everything off under running water before leaving out to dry overnight.
11. Clean your ninja blender immediately after use to avoid unsightly stains.
How to choose best Ninja Blender?
If you are here to buy ninja blender for your kitchen so just follow some tips which helps you to buy best ninja blender for your home. Just go through the below points and find which one suits your needs.
The motor is an integral part of any blender, but it doesn’t always bear on quality, as there are many models with weak motors that will do a fine job in spite of their smaller size. That said, powerful motors usually mean more power when crushing ice or making dough (for food processors) in addition to giving you more options for speed settings. Most blenders have at least 700 watts worth of motor power.
Recommended Motor Power – At least 600 Watts, although this recommended rather than necessary!
Blenders generally come with a standard 32-ounce jar, but there are also some that have smaller jars for single servings (perfect for kids). Don’t get fooled into thinking you need to measure everything in order to make a drink; most machines will give you an idea of how much is left inside the jar, and some even allow you to set the number of cups or glasses shown.
Recommended Jar Capacity – At least 36 ounces up to 64-ounce would be good enough.
Here’s another difference between more expensive and less expensive blenders. More expensive models tend to be quieter when blending than less pricey ones, so if you plan on using your blender early in the morning or late at night, make sure your model is whisper-quiet.
Recommended Quietness – The quietest blenders are rated at 80 decibels, which is the equivalent of a vacuum cleaner or a hair dryer.
Many appliances come with additional features like preset buttons for smoothies or ice crushing, auto shut-off timers and even dishwasher safe parts! Looking for something that will also crush nuts? You might want to consider buying an appliance that includes a separate milling jar attachment (or comes as part of a package with one).
Choosing good Ninja Blender can be challenging. However, considering the above stated factors can help you in making the right choice.
In addition to that, a vital factor which will help you in purchasing Ninja Blender is BLENDER RATING . If you want reviews of best Ninja Blenders then go through blender rating site. They actually provide unbiased reviews on ninja blenders which helps in buying perfect blender for your kitchen and for yourself.
How to clean Ninja Blender?
Cleaning a Ninja Blender is often different from cleaning conventional blenders. The spinning blades are inside several components, and you can’t just rinse them with water. If you don’t clean it properly, all kinds of bacteria might start to grow between the crevices – making the next drink you make potentially dangerous! Follow these steps to ensure your ninja blender runs hygienically:
1. Use soapy water and sponge/cloth to clean away excess food remains from any removable parts.
2. Fill the pitcher halfway full with warm water.
3. Add a few drops of dishwashing liquid.
4. Place on motor base; let soak.
5. Scrub gently with soapy sponge or cloth.
6. Rinse with warm water; pat dry.
7. Allow all parts to air-dry thoroughly before storing.
8. Wipe down base with damp cloth.
In addition to this, you can also use common remedies like baking soda or lemon juice and salt to clean your appliances.
What is the Difference between Ninja Blender and Regular Blender?
While both regular blenders and those with the Ninja name have the same goal – making drinks from raw ingredients like fruits, vegetables, ice cubes and more – they differ in three main ways: power, features and style.
For example, Ninja blenders are generally more powerful than standard models; not only can they blend items into a smoother consistency much faster but they also often come with additional capabilities such as milling grains or crushing ice.
Almost all Ninja models come with a series of preset programs, such as smoothie or ice crush for example; these are usually pre-programmed buttons that automatically choose the right speed and blending time to achieve the desired outcome without any effort on your part.
Additionally, some brands offer dishwasher safe components in their blenders which makes cleaning them much easier than regular blenders.
Just like any other appliance in your kitchen, there are many variations between different models so it is important to know where you want to use it and how often before purchasing a blender. Ninjas tend to be more expensive than standard appliances but they also come with additional attachments and features which make them stand out above regular blender models in terms of capability and features.
Some common mistakes when using Ninja blender
Most common mistakes made while using Ninja blender are:
1. Not using the lid properly.
2. Keeping finger or hand in the pitcher when it is turned on
3. Using frozen fruits or ice cubes without enough liquid.
4. Pouring liquid into a running blender.
5. Blending hot liquids.
6. Blending grains without adding plenty of water.
7. Failing to push ingredients into blades.
8. Overloading the machine.
9. Not cleaning properly after use. Beware of these mistakes, if you want good results from your Ninja blender.
Let’s go detail:
1. Not using the lid properly:
Always make sure to set the blade attachment securely onto the base unit and then place the jar on top turning it on; this will only work if the jar is resting on the base unit and locked onto it. If you do not turn it on before placing jar down then blade will hit against the jar and might break.
2. Keeping finger or hand in the pitcher when it is turned on:
This might result in severe injury so make sure that you always place carefully all removable parts after use and keep your hands inside. Never insert your fingers into pitcher while machine running because ninja blades are very sharp inside pitcher.
3. Using frozen fruits or ice cubes without enough liquid:
Make sure to add adequate amount of liquid for blender to process ingredients smoothly without burning motor out. Ninja blenders have shown great results with adding water more at starting point of blending but sometimes manufacturers recommend just to add enough water so the blades can move freely without sticking onto the ingredients.
4. Pouring liquid into a running blender:
Make sure that all removable parts are secure before turning on blender. Never pour liquid into running blender because it might splash out and burn you.
5. Blending hot liquids:
Some Ninja models have been reported to show some problems while blending hot liquids so make sure to check user manual carefully before using your machine for this purpose. Most common problem is burning out motor when making hot soup in these blenders but other problem include leaking of jar seal, etc.
6. Blending grains without adding plenty of water:
Before making any smoothie recipe with grains in ninja blenders make sure to add water as much as possible so grains can be processed into smoothie easily without being stuck to jar walls and blades.
7. Failing to push ingredients into blades:
Make sure that all ingredients are pushed down onto the blades for better processing otherwise some elements tend to remain on top of pitcher instead of blending properly and this might result in blender motor burning out.
8. Overloading machine:
If you overload Ninja with too many ingredients or add in wrong sequence then it causes problems such as difficult blending, bad consistency, burnt out motor etc. Be careful about quantity of liquid and solid items when using your blender for first time because it has limited capacity but if you know how to use ninja properly then you will get excellent results every time.
9. Not cleaning properly after use:
Ninja pitcher is dishwasher safe so usually it’s easy to remove any leftover ingredients from inside your ninja blenders pitchers and then rinse thoroughly before putting into dishwasher but in case you failed to get rid of all leftover food ingredients then make sure to soak pitcher with warm water for few hours or overnight before washing them manually.
Never put cup containing unattended liquid while machine running because sometimes content spills out of jar causing a mess on countertop or floor.
So, take care of these tiny things when using Ninja blender to achieve best results every time.
Common question related with Ninja blender – FAQs
1. How to grind hard spices in Ninja blender?
Answer: Grinding difficult spices such as cinnamon, cloves etc. might be little bit tricky task for ninja blenders because it is very tough but there are some tricks that you can use to make this task easier while using Ninja blender and these include adding ice cubes or macadamia nuts along with difficult ingredients so blades can crush them into paste easily.
Make sure to add more liquid when grinding dry items to avoid burning out motor out while blending.
2. What’s the best jar material?
Answer: It’s recommended not to use BPA free polycarbonate pitcher which contains harmful chemicals that may affect your health badly over the time of usage. So it’s always better to go for high grade Tritan plastic jars which are BPA free and safe to use in Ninja blenders.
3. How long does Ninja blender last?
Answer: All kitchen appliances including Ninja blenders have different life span but if you take proper care of your machine then it would easily last for 5 years or more without any problem and this mean that it will stay with you for a longer time providing smoothie and ice crushing capabilities for many years to come.
So, prefer buying commercial grade quality jar instead of household ones because they work effectively without getting damaged quickly like the cheap quality jars available in market. If not used properly then these cheap jars might get cracks after few months of regular usage so they need replacement every now and then.
4. Can I use my Ninja blender for mixing?
Ninja blenders are great for processing food at faster rates but it’s not meant to mix liquids or make juice because they can’t crush fruit seeds, ice cubes, etc. so if you need a blender that can handle both blending and mixing features in a easy way then you should opt for Vitamix or other high-end smoothie blenders which certainly cost more than Ninja brand but provide excellent quality services with ease.
5. How to use Ninja blender for crushing ice without making any mess?
Answer: If you are new to Ninja blenders then first of all read your machine manual carefully and make sure you follow instructions perfectly before using them because different models have different instructions. It’s recommended not to overload your blender because that can increase chances of food debris getting stick inside jar, affecting performance and blades of your machine due to lumps.
6. Can I make soup in Ninja blender?
Answer: Some people think that broths and soups are very difficult to make with a blender but it’s not true at all because you can make different types of soup easily using ninja blender like broccoli cheese, tomato bisque vegetable soup etc. so try making different kinds of delicious soups for your entire family without spending much money on restaurant foods.
7. What is best way to clean my ninja portable blenders quickly?
Answer: Cleaning vessel or container is the most important part when it comes to cleaning any kitchen appliance so if you know how to clean ninja blender properly then it would be a great advantage for you.
For example, if you are using the Tritan jars that can easily get smudged after use so you need to follow certain steps to clean them effectively which include running warm water through jar and adding few drops of dishwash soap with help of a spoon or any other utensil but don’t use sponge because they have very harsh chemicals in them which can damage your jar due to repeated usage over time.
8. How long does Ninja blender last?
Answer: This is one of the most common questions asked by new users at least once but it’s easy to answer as all blenders have different life spans depending upon their quality, kind of materials used in manufacturing process, etc. so in order to get maximum benefits you should consider buying high-grade Tritan jars which are BPA free and don’t affect your health badly over the time of regular usage.
9. Is it necessary to add liquid ingredients first before putting ice cubes inside jar?
Answer: If you own ninja blender then it’s always recommended not to overload jar with any kind of ingredient because they have blades at bottom which become very sharp after heating up so if anything stuck between blades then that can damage jar due to repeated usage.
So for best results try adding your ingredients in a proper way without forcing them inside jar otherwise you might end up injuring yourself or getting damaged machine after few months of regular use.
10. How do I clean a messed up jar?
Answer: If you own a high-quality Tritan jar then cleaning them is very easy because all you need to follow simple instructions as mentioned in user manual which include running warm water through the jar and adding few drops of dishwash soap for better results.
After that, make sure you properly rinse jar with fresh water and let it dry by placing upside down on dishwasher rack for few minutes before using them again.
12. What are different ways to crush ice cubes in ninja blender?
Answer: As we know that ninja blenders have two types of containers, one is jar (64 oz or larger capacity) which can be used for crushing ingredients directly but the other container (32 oz capacity) should be used only for processing food at fast speeds without making any mess so try using your machine according to its performance ability and you should be good to go.
I hope this post has given you the answer for How to Use Ninja Blender? and given some helpful tips and guides to use your Ninja blender in the right way. It is important that you follow all of these guidelines for safe operation, as well as making sure it lasts a long time.
Along with following these steps, be sure to read any manuals or instructions provided by the manufacturer before operating your new kitchen appliance so that you can make informed decisions about how best to care for it. Finally, if there are any issues with using your blender please contact us or give comment below. We will reply as soon as possible. Thank you for reading!